GMCEO Engineering Services was founded by Mr. Anton Carstens in 2009 with the goal of supplying world leading machinery, equipment, materials and services to the following Industries in Sub-Saharan Africa:
- Ferrous & Non Ferrous Wire and Cable
- Plastics Industry: Pipe, Profile, Film, Sheet, Compounding
- Aluminium Cathouse and Rolling Mill
With the knowledge and experience acquired by working for a leading Power Cable Manufacturing Company in South Africa for 13 years, as Production & Engineering Manager it paved the way to the establishment of partnerships with leading OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) from all over the world. Apart from Anton’s experience, he also has the following qualifications that enables him to provide support and consulting services:
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the Vaal University of Technology
- Higher Certificate in Industrial Engineering from the University of South Africa
At GMCEO Engineering Services, our highly trained Sales and Technical Staff are capable of attending to all sales, after sales and service inquiries. Our workshop is equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to handle repairs and services on our machinery and equipment that we sell.